I have run this business, providing personalized service, since December 1999.
At the same time I belong to a loose but very supportive affiliation, with over 950 other individuals like me across the country. We enjoy great respect and service in our industry. I like running my business honestly, with some humor. My background is in fine arts, specializing in designing business forms.
Some questions to ponder before you order any promotional items:
- What is the purpose of this promotion?
- Whom am I trying to reach? Any certain demographic?
- Where am I going to give these items? (At trade shows, at golf tournaments, at networking events, as a "Thank You" gesture, or just to get the name out?)
- What promotions have I done in the past? (Did they work?)
- Is there a theme?
- Is there a budget?
- For a memorable marketing project, would I consider mailing a little box, or a 3 dimensional object instead? (It stays on top of the mail pile, and it is the first to be opened.)
- How about giving/mailing items that relate to the different holidays?
I consider these issues daily and offer suggestions.
I look forward to working with you.
Feel free to contact me. I am here to be of service to you.
To Whom It May Concern,
Some time ago I met a man, Ari Deljohn, in an office setting, and we clicked almost right away. Ari's sense of humor caught me off guard dealing with customers; he was very quick to size up the situation and put a humorous spin on it. He feels very confident about his business, so he can afford the humor in the dry world of sales. As time went by what I learned more about Ari is that he is honest, genuine and authentic, especially when nobody is watching. He will give the shirt off of his back to anyone who needs help (unless it is snowing hard.) He's as honest as the day is long. He'll go the extra mile to service his customers no matter what it might cost him. If you do business with Ari, you'll never regret it. As it says on his business card, "We Give Your Business Attention," (strategizing) and he means it. I highly recommend to give Ari a try the next time you need promotional advertising planning, or business forms.
Because every business is show business and he can help you to perform memorably.
Finally, please check his website: www.logoswanted.com
- Mr. Robert L. Riley