I have run this business, providing personalized service, since December 1999.
At the same time I belong to a loose but very supportive affiliation, with over 950 other individuals like me across the country. We enjoy great respect and service in our industry. I like running my business honestly, with some humor. My background is in fine arts, specializing in designing business forms.
Some questions to ponder before you order any promotional items:
- What is the purpose of this promotion?
- Whom am I trying to reach? Any certain demographic?
- Where am I going to give these items? (At trade shows, at golf tournaments, at networking events, as a "Thank You" gesture, or just to get the name out?)
- What promotions have I done in the past? (Did they work?)
- Is there a theme?
- Is there a budget?
- For a memorable marketing project, would I consider mailing a little box, or a 3 dimensional object instead? (It stays on top of the mail pile, and it is the first to be opened.)
- How about giving/mailing items that relate to the different holidays?
I consider these issues daily and offer suggestions.
I look forward to working with you.
Feel free to contact me. I am here to be of service to you.